Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Time

Hi, all I hope everyone had a happy and safe weekend. As I sit here with my son and daughter ages 10 and 9. It just hit me damn they are growing fast and the conversation is like talking to little adult like people. If that makes sense lol. I'm going to have to write down this date and time my daughter states she is not going to have a man she wants to do what she wants when she wants to do it. WOW! was all I coiuld say. So I thought I was being slick and I asked her was she going to have any kids and she looked at me and said mom you need a man for kids so no i'm not having any kids. So then my son chimes in and says there is more than one way you can have kids she said oh yeah your right I'll just adopt.

My son on the other hand says he's going to have a wife and three sons and he can't wait to see them sitting in the stands watching him playing NFL football. WOW! who needs tickets.

Just a little family time.

0 comments: